Why Restore Your Headlights?
- Guaranteed satisfaction with warranty
- Safety for you and your family
- Costs hundreds less to restore than replace
- Does not change factory headlamp alignment
- Do-it-yourself products do not work
- Others may make it look good for a few months only
- We do hundreds of restorations more than any detail shop.
- We use an approved OEM product
- Our work is better than any dealership, guaranteed.
- No appointment necessary, open 7 days/week.
What We Do?
Restore your lenses to their original condition using the actual hard coating, combined with our restoration service, you will have the Clarity, the Protection & Performance of a factory headlight; without the costs of replacing them
Stop driving around with a vehicle that not only looks terrible, but also endangers the lives of you and your families!
Before the 1980’s, vehicle headlights were made of glass. In the late 80’s, car manufacturers began to design cars with much more aerodynamic designs. Polycarbonate plastic was designed, and used to create headlights that were very strong, durable, easily molded and much safer than glass.
The problem with polycarbonate plastic, is that it is very porous, making the lense extremely vulnerable to the elements. A protective coating is applied to the lense, which has UV inhibitors to keep the plastic from deteriorating. Without proper care, the protective coat will eventually fail and deteriorate. This is what causes your lenses to flake and oxidize, yellow, get cloudy and hazy, and in some cases loose up to 70% of their overall visability and performance.